Looking for the best smart TV applications on Samsung for your mobile TV? You come to the right position then. Today, we’ll introduce you to 17 of the best Samsung smart TV applications you can install and use. Now let’s get started.
Best Samsung Smart TV Apps
It was Samsung that launched its first smart TV in 2008. After that, they launched hundreds of smart TVs to the market. Until now, Samsung has been very successful and sold more than 157 million Smart TV units worldwide in 2018 alone.
They provide the Samsung users with a large range of apps that are very useful. This includes movies, fashion, sports, infotainment and a very wide range of applications. Choosing 17 best app from a lot of Samsung’s Smart TV app is a bit of a hassle but I managed to manage it. Such features are sure to enhance and improve your Smart TV experience.
Unless there is an outdated version of your Samsung Smart TV, some of these features will not be available. In that case, you let us know the app’s name and we’ll suggest the best replacement for those apps, but I think the probability is less and these selected apps will work on all kinds of Samsung Smart TVs.
What are Samsung Smart TV Apps?
Samsung offers their users a wide variety of Smart TV features to boost the overall experience with its Smart TVs. Not only are those devices entertainment-centric. It has mobile devices like VPNs which will boost functionality or functions.
A Samsung Smart TV app is a software application developed for the Samsung Smart TV platforms to work on. Smart TV platform is designed for TVs, and Smart TV app can function on all of Samsung’s Smart TVs.
These apps are the same as the Play Store android apps we find. TVs made for entertainment purposes are not that versatile but still good enough.
Those applications can be quickly installed on your Smart TV. If you don’t know how to use them, I’ll share the process on how to do it here.
How to install apps on Samsung Smart TV?
The part of the installation is quite basic. To install your favorite applications on your Samsung Smart TV, you simply need to build an account and process them further. But I will still share the procedure below so when you install it you will not encounter any problems.
First, you have to build your account with Samsung Apps. Here are two methods you can follow to create a Samsung Apps account. You can pick what you want.
First Step-You can build your Samsung Apps account directly from your smartphone using the first step. The method of creating your account directly from the app is as follows — ● First, go to your computer’s Smart Hub and then click the red letter A button on your phone.
- The login screen will now appear, and you need to scroll down before you see the account development button and click that.
- You must pick the Samsung Account box here and place the correct email address in that box.
- Now you have to pick a password, enter a password and repeat the verification process.
- Now you’ll be asked to enter some account details, enter the appropriate information and then click on creating an account and that’s it.
Your account will succesfully be established. Then let’s move on to the second step- Second method- This account formation process is very easy. What you need to do is just visit their website and build an account. This is it. Also, I’m sharing a step-by-step guide below that you can follow if you face any issues- ● First, go to www.samsung.com/apps and click on the top right corner of the login page.
- You need to press the ‘Build a Samsung Account’ button on the login page.
- Click the Submit button after filling out all the necessary details. Keep in mind that pressing the submit button means you comply with the terms and conditions of using Samsung Apps and its policies.
- Here you have to choose which sort of emails you want to receive from Samsung and add some other stuff.
- You have to click on the send button after that and that’s it. Your Samsung account is successfully established.
Here are the two methods you can adopt to build an account with Samsung Apps. Now you need to follow the steps below to install software on your Samsung Smart TV.
- First of all, you need to recognize your Samsung Smart TV home screen. Home screen is your location for applications, menus and several other settings. The bottom of your TV screen is a row of icons that can be moved right and left for different applications.
- You need to click to the left of the Device icon to locate and install new applications on your Samsung Smart TV. Tap the device icon itself to open Samsung’s app store, or you can use the secondary menu to pick the preferred apps or recent apps.
- First, pick the app you want to install and then highlight the selected app tile in the store and click the Enter button on the screen.
- You will opt to connect to the home button from the App-detail screen for installation.
- After that, if the application needs a password, you must log in to the account you have. For example, if you are using Netflix, you’ll need to enter your Netflix account’s login ID and password.