1-5, Level 1, Sooka Sentral
Jalan Stesen Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur
February 10th 2010 (Wednesday
5.00 to 7.00 PM
Who should come?
– Symbian users
– Symbian and other developers
– Symbian Enthusiasts
– If you are in KL or near KL
– Just for fun
What is the Agenda?
– Have fun!
Why I should come?
– Meet cool people
– Talk about Symbian and it’s ecosystem
– Discussing ideas to improve Symbian
– Have fun!
There will be some official SYMBIAN goodies up for grab for early birds. Come!!! Places are limited.
“I think the Kuala Lumpur Stammtisch is a great idea!” – Sebastian Brannstrom, Symbian Foundation.
More information about Symbian Stammtisch at : http://developer.symbian.org/wiki/index.php/Symbian_Stammtisch
You can also follow the event’s progress on Facebook : First KLSS
If you are on Twitter (who doesn’t?), watch out for the hashtag #klss
1. KLSS – Kuala Lumpur Symbian Stammtisch is a community effort towards a more vibrant and active Symbian community in Malaysia in conjunction with Symbian Foundation’s continuous effort in getting more feedback from Symbian community all over the world.
2. We hope this first KLSS will be a landmark and history in promoting and bringing more awareness regarding Symbian’s open nature. Whether you are an individual or a company, you are welcomed to contribute and together building a global brand name with Symbian Foundation.
3. Thanks to Symbian Foundation, which fully supports this initiative. Lee Williams, Haydn Shaughnessy, Sebastian Brannstrom, Susana Posada, Lauren Sarno, Ashlee Godwin, Annabelle Cooke in which, this event wont be possible.
4. Should there be anyone who are willing to contribute to this event, please email me asri at i-symbian dot com.